Day 1: Bagan – River Village Stop
Embarkation time is 10:30 at Irrawaddy Princess Jetty, Welcome Drink and briefing. the board will sail upstream. In the late afternoon stop in at the typical river Village. Shore excursion time is 1 hour. Back to board and cast off. Continue sailing upstream and Moor overnight on board.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: River village – Yandabo Village
In the early morning, continuous upstream to Yandabo Village. Dependant on the base economy is famous for the production of terracotta from the riverbank clay. We see the pottery making process at various stages. Yandabo, historically recognized for the signing of the Yandabo Treaty which took place under a tree on the riverbank in 1826 between the British and Royal Burmese House-hold of Ava. After a short excursion, return back on board and continuousupstream and Moor overnight on board.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Yandabo Village – Mandalay
Early morning, continue sailing upstream and arrive to Mandalay.
Disembark at about 09:30 am
End of services./.
Children Policy :
- • Children below 4 years old share bed with parents is FOC. Baby cot is on request
- • Children from 4-12 years old use 1 bed and share the same cabin with 1 adult: 50% Full rate applied if staying in separated cabin
- • Sightseeing may be changed due to the water level and weather condition
- • Cruise Departure Date: June, July, August, September (1st to 13th) of 2014
- • All prices are subject to change in case of increase to fuel surcharges, taxes, costs, etc
Inclusion: All Meals, Tea, Sightseeing, Flight, Myanmar Culture Show & Tour guide
Exclusion: Beverages, tips, personal expenses, travel insurance
|Room Type||Valid 1 May ‘14 – 30 Apr ‘15/ Price in US$|
|Per person||Single Use|
|Suite (Top Deck)||550||825|
|Upper deck cabin||391||589|
|Main Deck cabin||347||545|